About a year ago, I made these for a camping trip I went on, These cookies were a huge hit with the peanut butter lovers!
They are normal peanut butter cookies, but made with honey roasted peanut butter, delicious!
Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Cookies
2 2/3 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup ( 2 sticks) Earth Balance butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 jar honey roasted peanut butter
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat over 350° F
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients
- With an electric mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
- Mix in the peanut butter until smooth.
- Reduce speed to low, add in vanilla and eggs.
- Once combined add the dry ingredients slowly
- Form dough into 1-1.5 inch balls
- Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart and slightly flatten ( criss-cross pattern with a fork optional)
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges golden brown
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool
Here they are without the criss-cross pattern.
Can be frozen for a later date too!