Happy Wednesday y’all! I went through a phase was I was baking for every party we had or went too. One of my favorite things about baking is just blending and trying new things with old recipes. Baking and cooking is definitely a hobby of mine and I could not see myself doing it as a job, unless I owned a bakery ( but that won’t happen). A lot of the things I bake, well mostly everything is lactose intolerant friendly.
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup Earth Balance Butter, softened
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup Tofutti sour cream (dairy free)
Preheat over 350° F
Line cupcake pan with liners
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients
- In a electric mixer beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add softened butter and vanilla, beat about 1 minute on low speed
- Then add the dry ingredients on low, mix till combined.
- Fold in the sour cream, be careful not to over mix.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Top with favorite frosting and enjoy!