Pam’s Dairy Free Turkey Lasagna
Creating family favorites into healthy, dairy free dinners.
1 pound ground turkey(unseasoned)
1 carton sliced mushrooms
½ onion, diced ( yellow, sweet or white)
1 package frozen chopped spinach ( defrosted)
1 can (12 or 16oz) crushed tomatoes with garlic, basil, oregano
1 package lasagna noodles (cooked)
9×9 baking dish
Preheat oven 350°F
- Follow the directions to cook the lasagna noodles.
- In a skillet brown the ground turkey, mushrooms and onion together till turkey is fully cooked.
- Let lasagna noodles and turkey mixture cool.
- In a 9×9 baking pan, spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Spoon some crushed tomato sauce in the baking dish and line dish with lasagna noodles to cover the bottom.
- On top of lasagna noodles sprinkle turkey mixture all over noodles, then add spinach on top, Daiya Mozzarella, lastly top with crushed tomato sauce.
- Repeat, lasagna noodles, turkey mixture, spinach and crushed tomato sauce.
- Top with noodles and crushed tomatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes until heated thoroughly.
Dairy Free cheese is optional, if using place between layers with the turkey mixture..