After sharing my ginger garlic stir fry recipe, my mom wanted a beef N broccoli recipe as well. Super simple, same recipe almost, yes almost as the other one but a few things were added to lessen the sweet flavor.
-3 New York steaks, sliced into 1 inch long slices( about 1/4-1/8 inch thick)
– 4 large garlic cloves, minced
– 1 large sweet onion, roughly chopped
– 1 Tablespoon I cant believe it’s not butter, it’s vegan!
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1/4 cup+ to taste GF soy sauce
– 8 ounces of Coconut Aminos teriyaki sauce
– 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
– 3/4 teaspoon meat tenderizer ( salt works too!)
– 2 cups cooked tiny florets of broccoli **
– 1tablespoon corn starch
About an hour before cooking, marinate the steak strips in coconut aminos, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, meat tenderizer, ginger.
In a large wok pan, melt butter. Sauté onions until slightly browned. Add in the marinated beef strips, continually stirring so it doesn’t stick. Once cooked shake corn starch over beef,
And continue to stir. Add in broccoli and serve over brown rice.
**for the broccoli, I steamed it for about 10-15 minutes. You will still want a semi crunch to it.